Pharmacist Partners is the
Clinical Knowledge Organization™ (CKO)
We create a direct personal link between our clients — Hospitals, Payers, ACO's and Pharmaceutical Companies — and the patient, to address the main factors contributing to the pharmaceutical industry’s number one concern: medication adherence.
Our pharmacist partners deliver unbiased outcome-based information as well as educational programs to assist practitioners to make clinically-appropriate pharmacotherapy decisions.
A peer-to-peer healthcare service organization of pharmacists sharing evidence-based knowledge with all practitioners in their respective communities.
The Past: Sales-Driven Relationships Sample drops and rushed conversations with increasingly unreceptive and busy physicians. No consistent feedback loop between pharma, physicians, pharmacists, and patients.
A CKO drives change within the biopharmaceutical marketing paradigm by placing a higher value on educating practitioners while advocating for the patient.
Pharmacist Partners develops and utilizes integrated programs designed specifically for each client. From clinical program and product launch support resources, to medication literacy and adherence solutions. The result is higher medication literacy, increased adherence, and empowered patients with improved health outcomes.
The Pharmacist Partner Future:
Advanced education and advocacy to strengthen the relationship between our clients, providers,
“The industry is at a crossroads of
Innovation and Sustainability,
this requires rethinking
its model.” David Perry, co-Founder Pharmacist Partners
Together with our clients we are drawing a roadmap to help the
biopharmaceutical industry responsibly navigate its way into a new era.
Value to the Patient
Pharmacist Partners is dedicated to improve patient health and quality of medication decisions. We accomplish this by interacting with practitioners who become better equipped to prescribe and counsel patients.
The patient will have a trusted advisor who will coach them on their medication therapy, adherence and interactions, while reducing overall unnecessary hospital / ER visits. The more informed healthcare provider is better equipped to address barriers to superior patient care; including adverse effects, managed care topics, and language or cultural concerns.
Focused Interactions with Practitioners Lead to:
- Better access and collaborative interactions
- Improved medication literacy
- Greater efficiency within the healthcare process
- Valuable patient feedback
- Focus on trust and value
- Increased "health equity" within the decision process
Value for Prescribers and
Health Care Practitioners
Pharmacist Partners is a trusted peer-to-peer resource to the practitioners we serve. We pioneered the innovative, bi-directional exchange of clinical information and collaborative consultations between our pharmacist partners and practitioners. In turn, these practitioners serve patients who will trust, understand, and comply with their overall medication management regimens.
Value for Health Care Practitioners
- Improve knowledge of products
- Play enriched role as ‘medication consultant’
- Develop greater trust and perceived value among patients
- Play greater role in medication therapy management (MTM) and directing patient behaviors
- Receive feedback on current and correct
- Develop collaborative relationship with
- Improve flow of timely information from biopharmaceutical companies
Value to Our Clients
Each day the U.S. pharmaceutical industry spends $ 77 million on marketing and promotion...but loses $515 million in revenue due to non-compliance.
Improved prescription compliance, combined with decreased medication errors, will help to reduce overall healthcare costs leading to optimal patient care. Our pharmacist partners can be deployed expeditiously and effectively to address fluctuating market needs. This creates a low-risk business model versus hiring full time personnel. With the emphasis placed on positively effecting proper utilization, Pharmacist Partners can reverse the trend of lost product revenue due to sub-optimal patient adherence to therapeutic regimens and unfilled prescriptions, and thereby increase brand performance.
Value to Our Clients
- Cost effective
- Shorter training curve for each program
- Advanced product, disease, and regulatory acumen
- National footprint, rapid deployment
- Specialists in consultative interactions
Who are our Pharmacist Partners?
- We are credentialed, advanced-degree pharmacists
- With an average 10 years clinical experience
- Consultative expertise in disease states and Medication Therapy Management
- Established relationships among top prescribers and related professionals nationwide
- And we have access to hard-to-reach retail pharmacists
Pharmacist Partners is poised to be the industry leader in clinical pharmacist consultation, completing the need for a comprehensive prescriber to patient continuum.
News + Press Releases
Recently, Larry was Larry was Director, Healthcare Quality Alliances for the Strategic Customer Group within JnJ Health Care Systems. He was part of a team responsible for developing an understanding of the changing dynamics within the US healthcare system.
Dr. Alan Krumholz has joined Pharmacist Partners, CKO as its Medical Director and Advisor. As a CKO, Pharmacist Partners utilizes Pharmacists to provide education and advocacy to Patients and healthcare practitioners, on behalf of its clients (Hospitals, Payers, Employers, ACO’s, Pharmaceutical companies). Dr. Krumholz recently retired from the Mayo Clinic Health System (MCHS) where he […]
Dr. John is a practicing pharmacist, healthcare consultant and entrepreneur, with considerable expertise in the areas of patient engagement, population health management, transition in care and mobile health technology solutions.
We want to hear from you!
Want to work with us?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sending your resume. We will be in touch shortly.
Webinar with the FL HCC (Florida HealthCare Coalition):Charting a New Course to Employee Health - How Pharmacists and Technology can help Employers reduce costs for high risk employees. If you missed this webinar, please contact us to request the slide deck.
- June 23-24, Boston: Medical Affairs Pre-Launch Commercial Strategies Conferencehttp://www.q1productions.com/conferencepost/medical-affairs/?utm_source=mediapartner&utm_medium=socialmarketing&utm_campaign=2344
- June 27-28, San Diego: 7th Semi-Annual Managed Markets and Payer Marketing Strategies Conference - http://bit.ly/1Sx5iOb
- July 14-15, Baltimore: Annual Strengthening Patient Advocacy Relations Conference - http://bit.ly/1StEsXh
- July 25-26, Boston: 3rd Annual Customer Centric Medical Information Conference - http://bit.ly/1WO0IOq
PharmaForce 2016 -- Sept. 12-14, in Princeton NJ
Let us know if you would like to receive our "CrossRoads" e-newsletter.