March 29, 2013: Florida | New York: Pharmacist Partners to present at 11th Annual eyeforpharma Philadelphia “Make Customer Centricity Work” Conference, June 3-4, 2013 in Philadelphia, PA
Pharmacist Partners is pleased to announce that it will share the podium with Dr. Salvatore Giorgianni, Chairman of the APHA’s Men’s Health Caucus, on June 4th, 2013.
Jack Kelly, R.Ph., Chief Business Officer of Pharmacist Partners will join Dr. Giorgianni on a dynamic panel: Bridging the Gap between Pharmaceutical Manufacturers and Consumers to Improve Adherence and Health Outcomes. The panel members will be complemented by an outstanding Content Manager, Kevin Dolgin.
“Addressing patient adherence can add millions to your results while making payers, prescribers and patients happy. That is absolutely true,” according to Kevin. “The best people to initiate patients on adherence programs are the prescribers who have diagnosed them and decided on their treatment. That is very often false. This panel will consider who, exactly, are the best people to initiate patients on adherence programs, focusing on the enormous role pharmacists can play.”
Kevin Dolgin is President of Observia, a French company providing patient compliance programs. Kevin is also Associate Professor of Marketing at the Sorbonne Graduate Business School, and writes a monthly blog for eyeforpharma.
Panel topics will include:
- Strategies that support the existing sales & marketing efforts to reach all practitioners within the health care continuum.
- Elevating the standard of medical literacy to a level that reduces the overall cost of health care.
- The emerging role of the Pharmacist in adherence and patient education.
- How to include pharmacists in a comprehensive marketing approach to positively impact both patient health and total ROI.
- Building a sales team to implement an effective pharmacy-focused program
About the Conference
eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2013 is set to become the leading pharma commercial event in North America—restructured and in its eleventh year, this two-day super conference will tackle the most critical issues facing the Pharma and Medical Device industry. Hear from 40-plus senior level pharma speakers and network with an audience of more than 300 attendees from sales, marketing, digital, medical, commercial and market access.
For more conference information and online registration, please visit the eyeforpharma Philadelphia 2013 website.